Thursday, September 2, 2010

Who You Deal With

Before I moved to Louisville, I did research so I could align myself with people who were on the same page as I. I made a conscious decision to only associate with people who were ambitious and wanted to help the community.

By doing that, I was able to realize all of my dreams and goals since I have been here. It has been a fascinating journey. Now I am ready to move on to Atlanta. I have big plans and I know Atlanta is the place to fulfill them.

I do not believe in luck. I truly believe it is all about creating the life you want. But first you must truly know what you want. I am so glad I was blessed at an early age and have know what I want as far as a career since I was 10 years old.

Now, it is just a matter of networking, maintaining viable relationships and continuing to be honest and open to all opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment