Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Exploring, Waiting and Watching

So much is happening, and then again there really is not much going on. I experience peace in abundance now and it is very addictive. I feel like I don't want to be bothered with people much. I find folk just don't make it possible for me to maintain my the level of happiness I desire.

Being separated from my husband and still having a true and geniune love for him is interesting. Even though I care and sometimes wish I could comfort him, I know it is not in my best interest to do so, so I don't. I keep my distance.

I gathered from a conversation my youngest was having with him on the phone that he felt I would not make an effort to bring her to see him in the nursing home. Of course I would, I am not going in, but I would most definitely make sure she got to see her father. He is still trying to play the victim role not knowing how pathetic it makes him seem. I want to belive he will one day reach out to God and embrace a spirit of love and forgiveness, instead of envy and hate.

Right now I am exploring my opportunities, waiting for the right time to make the right move and waiting for my miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment