Friday, April 13, 2012

Dealing With Delicate Issues

I have noticed since we have been separated my husband is better with dealing with delicate issues. I can't help but believe not having the day-to-day pressure of the family has allowed to him to view things more clearly.

It is very refreshing not to run into his ego every time I try to talk to him about something of importance. Still, I do not wish to be in a relationship with him any longer. I thought I would miss him by now, but I really don't. I am so glad to be free of the negativity that he carried with him like a badge. I am grateful we are able to be civil, but that is far as I want to take it.

I told him the first time he tried to come back that I wanted to see where this separation will take us. Neither one of us is in a hurry to divorce. He said he is not wanting one because he doesn't want to get married again. He knows he liked being married, he just can't admit to himself, because he can't do the right thing. That's just fine because he is now free to do what he wants, whether we are legally married or not, I am out of his life.

Still, it is very refreshing to know he is getting better at dealing with delicate issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment