Friday, April 6, 2012

Doing the Right Thing

I have been going over to my husband's apartment and cleaning and cooking for him. It is not as hard as I thought it would be. I am used to doing the right thing, so when he said he no longer had anyone who was willing to help him, I did not hesitate because it was the right thing to do.

Although it is the right thing to do, it is extremely hard seeing him without the leg and use of his left hand. I really wish him well. It is too bad he has made the choices he has. He needs to be home with his family but he gave us up for nothing. Now that he needs us the most, no one really wants to be bother with him.

He was good the first few times we went out. He kept his mouth shut. This last time I got tight because he's a backseat driver and extremely opinionated when it is not warranted. I do not know how much longer I am going to be able to help him.

I stay in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment