Sunday, January 10, 2010

Made It

When I look back at this year, so many people died young. Very young. For whatever reason, dying young seems so unfair. Even though we all know life is hard, we still hate to see others not have a chance at the hard knocks.

I sincerely feel I paid my dues in so many ways. My marriage has stretched me beyond all measure. No one would have ever told me I could have held on this long. It was my desire to grow as a person that kept me keepin' on.

I told my husband last night being married to him has caused to dig deep within myself and find the best person I can be in order to deal with him.

It has been worth it because I can truly say I am the woman I want to be and I am happy. If today is to be my last day, it's a good day for it because I am ready.

Peace, love and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment