Monday, March 12, 2012

Healthy Relations

My marriage taught me the difference between healthy and unhealthy relations. For many years I lacked the support I needed and it was mainly due to unhealthy communication techniques. I do believe had my husband and I knew how to express ourselves in a healthy way that we would not have suffered so much in the union.

Now that it is over, I can clearly see how important it is to do all you canto have open and honest communication with your partner. Healthy relations can only occur when the partners actively seek out ways to appropriately engage each other.

Seek to find ways to reach your spouse with judgment and ridicule. To truly have healthy relationships we much begin by thinking healthy thoughts and acting in our own best interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment