Thursday, January 10, 2013

Who Creates Your Reality?

It is you who creates your reality. No matter how much you want to blame others or point the finger, ultimately it is up to you to get it right, to be the person you desire to be.

No, it is not easy to change or modify ones lifestyle, but it is always worth it, if it is truly needed. So many of us want things to come easy and this is a shame because those things that are hard fought for bear the sweetest victory. You feel great about yourself when you do something in your best interest.

Oftentimes, the problems lies with the fact we don't fight hard enough to maintain our personal integrity. We think others do not know, so why not cheat, deny, hide, steal, lie, etc. The most important person knows and that is you. Don't you want yourself to feel good about yourself? Aren't you worth going the extra mile for? I say you are. I know I am and because I know this, my life has been a true adventure. Unafraid, I have followed the map I laid out for myself without flinching. I just happen to believe that what I wanted for me, God also wanted for me. Yes, even the rough times. It all served to help me create the personal I am today.

Who creates your reality? You do. If you don't like it, change it.

Peace, love and soul

No comments:

Post a Comment