Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The More I Know

The more I think I know, the less I actually do, especially when it comes to other folk. You never really know anyone and I guess that has been the most surprising thing to me about life. That being, you never really know.

The fact we don't know is why it is so important to have faith. Faith has kept me grounded an allowed me to keep it together when I find out I don't know people like I thought I did. I used to be so devastating to me because I am a very loyal person. I'm pretty much an opened book. I rarely hide anything which you probably have recognized if you have been reading my blogs.

Deception is not something I practice, or that I'm fond of. The more I know, the less I know, especially when it comes to people. What about you? Tell me what you think/

No comments:

Post a Comment