Thursday, March 18, 2010

What People Don't Know About Me

People don't know I consider myself a sponge. I am always learning and assimilating, and coordinating, orchestrating, anticipating, seeking knowledge.

I like to learn. I am an open book, looking for an open book to share knowledge, wisdom, love and peace.

I am free. I harbor no ill towards anyone. I'm just glad I'm me. There is no other and for that, I am glad.

I care deeply about other human beings. I want us all to learn to do what is in our best interest.

I am not fearful. I know peace. I know love. I feel protected by my own humanity. I believe in karma, so therefore I monitor what I release into this world and am confident of that which I choose to share.

I am liberated. I understand. I empathize. I recognize. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment