Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fun

I grew up too fast. I was never big on fun as a kid because where I grew up people often died for the sake of a good time.

My father would often comment, "You are going to be an old lady trying to have fun." He was right, but the great thing about it is I know how to have age appropriate fun. I am enjoying approaching 50 and I pray my health remains great and also my spirit.

I must admit the way the world has unfolding before my eyes throughout the years has left me quite weary. People are horrible to each other and it just seems to be getting progressively worse. Still, I laugh, love and live as though everything is just as I want it to be because in many ways it is. I have control over my life right now. Although I still have yet to obtain the financial status I desire, I am happy with how my life is going.

I am going to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment