Thursday, December 24, 2009

Glad I Ain't Looking

It's getting cold out and there is the usual scramble for those who have no one to find someone to snuggle with on those long winter nights. Well, let me be the first to say I'm glad I'm not looking. I live in the land of the misunderstood. I was reluctant to do this blog thing because people seem to add stuff to whatever I say or write.

It already happened. There was a man following my blog and I simply wrote him and asked him whyhe was following me. I didn't ask because I was upset or didn't want him to follow, I was actually fishing for a compliment. Instead, he took his picture off my followers list.

I was shocked, then again, I wasn't. People are so sensitive and they react without clarification. You just have to accept that even those who proclaim to be stable can act unstable sometimes.

Like I said, I'm glad I'm not looking. If my marriage was to come to an end today, I still wouldn't be looking. I would most definitely let him find me because as soon as I open my mouth, he'll be ready to go. You know what? Anyway the wind blows is cool with me. I've done my time, paid my dues, went to school, been school and learned well.

The little things, that is what I love about being married.

No comments:

Post a Comment