Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blogging

I find blogging to be interesting. You have no idea who is reading what you are writing and for me that is just fine. I like to write and I obviously have a lot to say. Blogging gives me the satisfaction of immediately displaying my thoughts, which is something no one could have ever told me could happen. Instant publication, that is.

Being able to instantly publish something you write is thrilling for a writer. Especially one like me who likes to write everyday. I am currently working on a pamphlet titled Writing for Wellness. It encourages individuals to use writing as a form of self-regulation, therapy, and a way to track accomplishments, etc.

Many people think there is some sort of special magic that has to happen to be able to write. Most times all it takes is picking up a pen and paper. So many are astonished at how much they really have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment