Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good Life

I will never be the same after my trip to Florida. Even though I say I was asked to go because of what a good friend I've been, the major reason I went is because I am a writing coach, and I help individuals and small business owners with image consultanting and marketing.

We were treated very well and stayed at the largest Marriott in the world. We were given massages and all expenses were paid. The good life.

Even though I'm not very materialistic, I can appreciate the finer things in life and I most definitely experienced them over the weekend.

The byproduct of the experience is my other clients and potential clients are impressed that others value my services and companionship to such a level. Again, I can't stress enough the importance of being yourself and allowing others to be who they are.

I had a wonderful time in Florida. I have already been asked by another client to go on vacation with her to help her write a book. I've been in business for five years and it has really paid off to stay in touch, be patient and wait on the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment