Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So Disappointed

My greatest disappointment as an adult is to arrive at middle age and to find so many grown folk who do not want to be adults. It saddens me to see on a daily basis how many people who do not want to behave age appropriate, do not want to take responsibility for the choices they make and those who literally just come out and say, "I don't want to grow up."

People want to buy everything they think they want on credit, but when it comes time to pay for it, they don't want someone else to foot the bill.

Now that I know for sure my husband and I will not be reconciling,  I have actually talked to some men who I thought should be mature adults. Two in particular are over 60 and are two of the most childish, immature men I have ever met. The are selfish and self-centered and have no compassion. It is scary.

I really don't know what to think. I have done all the settling I'm gonna do in my marriage. I will not spend anytime with anyone who does not respond adult like. No more drama and definitely no childish bullshit coming from men half a century old or more.

I am so disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment