Sunday, December 25, 2011

How The Man I Married Will Leave With Less Than He Did When He Came

I am devastated! The man I married was told due to not responding quickly enough to an infection in his upper hip, he will have to have his thigh and leg removed on his right side.

He has not been paying attention to his health even more so since he's been away from the house. He really relied on me to keep an eye on things and he refuses to do it himself. Now, he will live this earth with less than he did when he came.

He may very well leave his eyesight, hearing and God knows what else, along with four toes and the leg and thigh. I cannot imagine how he feels, I really can't. I broke down and cried when I heard the news.

Diabetes and high blood pressure are nothing to play with. Unfortunately, he let things go for way too long. All I do is pray. There is nothing else I can do. Absolutely nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment