Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Men

I am finding that I don't want to live with another man. Yes, I desire to be apart of someones life, but not as his wife, or even his steady girl. I want complete freedom and movement. I don't have anything I want to do in particular and that is the beauty of it. I am looking forward to a life with no demands from those who claim to love me.

People/men drain you. Woman have given so much, for so many different reasons, until many men just expect to taken care of. I don't want to do it anymore. I just want to be.

I really don't see myself getting too involved with anyone else. My marriage and relationship with my husband was pretty intense. I gave a lot. I don't mind the fact, I just don't want to give anymore. I just want to be.

Men! You can't live with them and you can't shoot em' when you're done with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment