Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Pillow Full of Tears

I can't believe how much I have cried over the loss of my relationship with my husband over the past four days. Every show I watched, somehow confirmed I am doing the right thing in various ways. The Creator is working on me. It is time for me to walk away and move forward into what has been promised.

I used to tell my husband all the time, "I am gonna get mine."

He always thought I meant something else, but what I meant by "mine" is the promises God has made. I am going to get mine. I have given up my life of sin, he held on to his.

My pillow will be full of tears or maybe it won't be. I feel confident they will soon dry up and along with them the lingering desire to be with a man who clearly will never respect me, because he has no respect for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment