Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Really Mean It

I really do mean it when I say I am glad my husband lived to see another birthday. I did not get to talk to him and I did not buy him anything. I did think of asking the kids did they want to get him something, but I decided not to. I am really out of it. I am done with helping him out and making sure he is taken care of.

I have the same feelings for him as I always have. I want the best for him, but I do not have to be the one who is there to facilitate that the best happens. He was unable to accept what I had to offer him. No matter the circumstances, I gave my best and I know, believe and accept this. There are no regrets.

I really mean it when I say I truly hope my husband is able to find happiness and understanding in his life. He gave me what I needed to evaluate the quality of my life. His actions helped motivate me towards the greatness I always knew was there. His inability to love me opened my eyes to the reality that every heart does not beat for love. Not everyone is able to allow themselves to be used by our Creator to edify others.

I really mean it when I say I will not stay with anyone husband, child, friend, parent, who does not edify me. I was born to win, losers need not apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment