Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why It Keeps Getting Easier

My soul was in unrest for days last week. I cried and cried and cried. I analyzed my situation and determined I was finally mourning the loss of the marital relationship. Simply put, I missed the man I am married to.

Even though that was the case, I still feel I am right not to subject myself to his triads and disrespect. He is in denial still about his situation. When they found that blood is leaking from his brain, he began to try to rationalize why he is sick. Even though he knows he has never taken his health seriously. He truly thought he was invincible. Now he knows.

It keeps getting easier because I truly am handing all my worries and troubles over to God. I no longer have the desire to try to think about what is best for anyone except myself. I am praying my husband will come out of his surgery today better and ready to accept more responsibility for his actions and life.

Life gets easier when you let go and let God. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment