Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Why I Would Marry the Same Man Again

My husband taught me a lot during the time of my marriage. I know no one else could have brought the woman out of me the way he was able to. It was because of who he was that drove me to be the best I could in every endeavor.

Watching him run from his potential made me appreciate mine all the more. I was determined to show him that people can grow, change and succeed. Although it didn't matter to him, it surely helped me and I am a better person for it.

I would marry him again if I had it all to do over. Yes, even though the marriage wasn't that great, it helped me develop my greatness. Who could ask for anything more? I am grateful to have had the opportunity to be a part of his journey. Being married to him taught me a lot about human behavior and limitations.

I know God is pleased with my efforts to be the best person I could be. He sent me the man he did to make sure it would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment