Sunday, February 13, 2011

No Doubt in My Mind

I am feeling very disconnected from my family as a whole. I know this year is really going to be about me. A huge transformation has already happened on the inside and now it is time for it to show on the outside.

I love hard and for real. The people in my life are at the top of my list, always. My family gets the best of me. Most everything I do is for them. I would live a different way if I didn't have children.

My family is taking me for granted. They do not appreciate me in the right way, at all. I guess I have been too good to them. I am of the belief that if you love someone, you can't be too good to them. I'm being proven wrong.

I refuse to explain myself when it comes to the man I choose to love. I am no different than anyone and I get to have the life I choose. It is unfortunate my husband has not been a better husband and father. I can truly say he has done very well all things considered. He was never taught how to be a part of the family. I have to remind him of the things he told me when we first dating about what kind of father he wanted to be. I do think that is what we are supposed to do for those we are married to.

I continue to have no doubt in my mind that I am living the life God wants me to. I am more happy and comfortable than I have ever been in my life. I love myself and others. I love my job and my business. I am doing what I need to do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment