Sunday, February 20, 2011

Being Honest

I have only recently began to feel the anxiety I think many others always feel when it comes to being honest. I can see why some would let the feeling keep them from sharing the truth. I cannot do this. The anxiety is an indication it needs to be said, not withheld.

My husband has found himself in a pretty bad situation. I have had to be honest with him and let him know I no longer desire to be strong, or to hold on. will be 50 soon and I do not plan to live the rest of my life as I have up until now.

He has to be honest with himself and make a decision as to how he is going to live his life. I know how I want to live mine and I will do just that, live my life. To be honest, I am really interested in seeing how he is going to deal with what I am putting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment