Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Really Changing

The other day I cooked breakfast and my husband ate an egg sandwich. He wanted more and got more bread. I encouraged him not to eat anymore bread. I could feel him getting tense, so I just let it go.

When he walked around me, I noticed he was not eating bread. I was so happy. I couldn't believe he really listened to me. I do believe he is beginning to really change. I do believe he is going to allow himself to live.

I gave him his favorite treat which has spawned something interesting; he is listening more. I think I have created a monster, but it is okay if it is going to keep him alive. I have gotten him to take his blood pressure medicine two nights in row. This is very exciting. My husband may really be changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment