Friday, February 25, 2011

Right on Time

I have found that school I want to do my graduate work at. The University of Pennsylvania has a Postitive Psychology Center. I had told a friend I had been hesitating going back to school because I was not happy with the traditional psychology model. Too much is focused on limitations, and problems. I wanted to find something that would allow me to use my skills in regards to changing ones perspective.

I really feel like it should be called Perspective Psychology, because changing your perspective on life is the only way to change the things that seem to get to you. they we look at situations, circumstances, and conditions usually keep us from being able to properly deal with them.

I know it was only when I changed they way I looked at life, that my life changed. I have to get things in order. I want to attend next fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment