Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Wouldn't Change A Thing

More and more I am grateful for the life I have. Over and over I tell myself how blessed I am to have found self-love. I remember when I was depressed in my 20's. The self-hate poured off me. It is no wonder people treated me so badly. They knew I didn't care about myself. So why should they.

It is a different world when you love you. Folk have second thoughts about trying to take advantage when they know you now who you are. I most definitely know who I am and I am so grateful I gave up the idea I was unworthy. I stopped believing I didn't deserve, or wouldn't have. I accepted I have just as much right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Now, when things get tough I don't blink. I know I will survive it and I just go with flow when that is what is required. I wouldn't change a thing about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment