Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Healthier Than Ever

My son said, "Mom, you are the smallest I've seen you in my entire life. It really says something that you are steadily losing weight. You are taking care of your health."

I feel good that my children feel open enough to share their observations with me. My son after watching his father struggle to walk back to the bedroom, made the above statement to me. For years I stayed in the 270 range, sometimes ballooning up to 282. Over the past few years I have become more aware of what my triggers are and I have learned to live a moderate life when it comes to food and it shows. I plan to rid myself of these last 50 pounds before my 50th birthday in 2012.

Now that I have my eating habits under control I can focus solely on exercise which is the key to removing the pounds quicker, while toning and trimming the body.
My son's observation has made me more determined to watch what I put in my mouth and why. I know I will be successful at getting rid of these last unwanted and unhealthy pounds. I look forward to being healthier than ever

No comments:

Post a Comment