Friday, December 31, 2010

I Knew It

If you have been following me, you know I have been saying that something needed to change, that this is my time, that I was in a waiting pattern, holding on, having faith, and believing. I am at this place. Another apocalypse, (revelation) has happened in my life. I knew I was right to believe in my marriage and to hold on to it no matter how bad it got. What I didn't know was how bad it could get, or that we would be experiencing the horrid torture of chronic illness.

My husband has been suffering for weeks now. I can barely stand to watch, yet something has brightened my perspective. It has come in the form of validation and 25 years of being open to what life has offer.

I knew it. I knew all I had to do was continue to believe what I always have, prayer works.

No comments:

Post a Comment