Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Harder and Harder

Everyday it gets harder and harder to watch my husband suffer from the pain associated with his kidneys and other ailments. He has severe adema and refuses to go to the doctor. He is coughing a lot which is a sign he is having problems breathing. He can't sleep at night and walks all night in discomfort.

I sit and silently cry and mourn the loss I see coming right before my eyes. It is getting harder and harder to witness his slow decline, but I am doing it. It is all a part of "in sickness and in health."

I don't hestitate to help him in anyway I can, but nothing is ever good enough. The chronic vomitting and pain is taking its toll on him and he flares up often. Everyone in the house is trying very hard to be understanding but like I said, it is getting harder and harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment