Thursday, January 13, 2011

Anger

Wow, since I have been on this journey of getting in tune with my emotions and how they effect me and others, I have noticed that I am very powerful and menancing when I am very angry. I would say I am most definitely a fighter. I tend to be verbally abusive depending on the level of the hurt. Still, I am working on being able to not have to hurt people back when they hurt me. I do believe if you hurt someone, you should know what it feels like, so I guess that's why I get people off me immediately. They usually don't want to hear my wrath after the first time. Afterwards, the either love me or hate, but I won't let anyone cross me.

I know I feel this way because of how I was treated and allowed myself to be treated in the past. Back then, and well into my adulthood, I allowed people to mistreat me. When I woke up, it was like unleashing a lion. Plain and simple.

I'm working on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment