Monday, April 25, 2011

Full of Myself

I must admit I am getting a little full of myself sense I have combated my desire to be unyielding in my marriage. I do feel like I know something a lot of folk don't. I also believe I have grown in ways that many people fight.

I chose to fight to keep my marriage and family. I prayed for God's will and I do believe I received the answer, "Stay married!" So I have done that as hard as it has been.

My husband and I both have changed in ways I could not have imagined. He is becoming more and more sensitive and attentive. He has always been involved in our kids lives, but he now seems to really pay attention to what he is involved in, not just going through the motions.

I am full of myself, because I have refused to let worldly ideas and expectations dictate how I act in my marriage, and I am able to be positive about marriage with other people. I want my marriage to be an example of what holding on and staying true can do if you are willing.

Even though I get full of myself at times, I still know that there is still so much more we can do to make things even better. I want to share our joy and wisdom with others in hopes that they too will become proud stewards of happy marriages.

No comments:

Post a Comment