Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Never Say Never-2

I vividly remember saying I would never be with someone who did not take care of themselves. I watched my father die from neglecting to take care of his body and now I am watching my husband do the same.

I cried today because I just couldn't take watching him being in so much pain. He has had the surgery and the wound is leaking heavily. He can barely release his arm from the bent position and now he has found out he may have to go back into surgery to relieve the pressure that is causing the leakage.

I was so hoping the surgery would go smoothly, especially since he is so upset about getting dialysis in the first place. He looks so tired and worn. My heart really goes out to him.

I have learned a very valuable lesson. Never say what you won't do. I'm living proof that you just never know what life will require of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment