Sunday, July 10, 2011

WOW!

If you look at my last post, you will see I was asking for something new and I got it. I have been freed from a burden that was never mine, but because I made a commitment, I was willing to live with it.

God freed me the very next day and now I am well on my way to something new, no matter what it may be.

I feel so blessed. I stayed the course and did what I truly believed God's will was and because of that, I am at peace, even though things didn't turn out the way I would have liked, or even thought they would. I the most I thought my marriage would get better and we'd stay together until one of us died. At the least I thought we'd suffer through, and maintain.

Instead, I was released for all responsibility and freed to go on to something new.

Be on the look out for the full in my upcoming book, Get Out of the Way! Claim God's Will for Your Marriage: Abigail and Na'bal The Cost of Forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment