Friday, May 13, 2011

Disappointed

My biggest disappointment with society is that there are so few adults. It is so sad to see how many adult/children there are. People behave badly and expect others to ignore their behavior. They lie, steal, cheat, coerce. Folk refuse to take responsibility for stuff they have gotten caught red-handed doing.

It amazes me to no end how old folk act like two year old children when they don't get what they want right away. The expectations. The feelings of entitlement. Wow!

I work too hard. I care too much. I think too much. I try too hard. I wish I could be like other folk I know and just live off other people. Do all I can to get over and get by. But I can't. I like hard work. I like to accomplish goals I've set for myself.

I want to be held accountable for my actions, just as I do my accomplishments. I embrace adulthood and am very disappointed that many other don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment