Friday, May 6, 2011

So Called Friends

I don't have anymore so-called friends in my life anymore. For the most part, the people in my life are the kind of people I can deal with on a day-to-day basis. When I had so-called friends, I seldom spent any time with them because it was too hard to deal with the BS.

So-called friends limit themselves. They only give so much, but usually take a lot. They are they as long as things are benefiting them, but don't you dare need anything, they will always find a way to wiggle out of being there for you.

I am a good friend. I can say this because I make a great effort to be a good friend. I am thoughtful, kind and honest with my friends. When they need me, I do all I can to be there for them. So-called friends are rarely available and this may be a good thing. They know they don't have anything to offer.

If you're dealing with so-called friends, let them go. Friendship is too important to have hanger-ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment