Monday, August 22, 2011

Although

Although we are separated, neither one of us believe in divorce and it has not come up in conversation except to let the other know we do not want one. Even though, I am not looking forward to us living together anytime soon, I still have a deep desire to be there for him and to support him during this every rough time.

His negativity really bothers me and although I recognized it before, now I can barely stand to listen to it for one minute. He can tell and stops whining when I do not respond. What can I say? He is experiencing a lot of trauma in his life, but it didn't have to be this bad. Yes, he was going to have diabetes no matter what, but he could have controlled it over 20 years ago.

There's no way I could leave him completely alone. He doesn't have anyone in this town but his family. Since he's been gone, our son has been helping his dad, but over the past weekend he was unable to, so I had to do it because he had a heart attack and was unable to help himself.

All we have is what we believe in. I believe in being loyal, honest and true. I told him until death do us part and I mean it, whether we sleep in the same bed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment