Saturday, August 6, 2011

Always Got Something to Say

"When you were with him, people had something to say. Now that you're not, they still have something to say," said my daughter after I told her there are those who feel I should not have let Jerome go.

People are going to always have something to say no matter what. I know I am doing the right thing and that is all that matters. I am doing my best to live within God's will. I know God meant for my suffering to end when it came to my marriage.

I know I am not to continue to be mistreated because my husband is not mature enough to accept the lifestyle he was offered. The one he claimed he wanted. He wanted it when it benefited him. If he had to give, he wasn't interested.

People can say what they want. I'm living this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment