Wednesday, September 7, 2011

God Loves Me

It is the little things that make up our lives. Those little moments. The tiny kindnesses. The extension of friendship and caring.

God lets me know He loves me in so many ways. The following example may seem simple and small to you, but it has opened me up even more to the glory of God.

I have a wonderful friend who I think highly of. We are like minded in many ways, the most important, we both know how to use our brains.

For a year now, I have been saying I wanted the new Sprint EVO 4G phone. Every time I saw it on TV or someone with it, I would say, "I'm getting that phone."

It cost over $400, but I sincerely felt I would have one soon. Well, my dear friend was out shopping and she found one for an extremely reasonable price. When she called to tell me she found a phone, I was thankful and ready to accept whatever she brought. When I saw it was the exact phone I wanted, I immediately said to her, "God loves me."

God love us all. He wants us to be happy. He wants us to have the things we desire. No matter how hard my life gets I fall back on my deep faith in God. He has cradled and carried me all my life. I am grateful for the friends I do have. They continuously show me the face of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment