Monday, September 26, 2011

Going the Distance

It is difficult to continue to do the right thing, when my husband is still being such an asshole. He doesn't want to take responsibility for his actions. He wants me to make everything okay, but I refuse to do so. I refuse to make any efforts towards reconciliation. He has to be the one to come to me.

I am still going to help him when he needs it, but I have very little to say to him about anything. I don't have a problem with us not talking. He has no respect for who I am as a woman, or as a person. He has allowed himself to stay in a time warp. He didn't grow much at all over the 26 years we've know each other. What a shame.

Since divorce is still not an option for me, I will go the distance and do what I can to help him when he needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment