Tuesday, September 13, 2011

In God's Time

I am so glad God is in control. I am even more happier about the fact I am a naturally patient and long-suffering person. Being this way, and walking by faith has allowed me to realize all my dreams and goals.

I am making some huge changes in my life and doors are opening up daily. I am open to whatever God has in store for me and it looks like it is going to be the entertainment field. It keeps calling me. Although I do sing, act, and dance, it is not my passion. Helping others achieve their goals is truly my passion. So, I see myself headed towards promotions and advertising.

I have recently got on board with a local entertainment company and it feels good. I know it is right and I am going to give it my all. Things are opening up and I am ready.

Thank you God! Thank you for keeping me, guiding me and saving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment