Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's Alright, but It Ain't Okay

It is alright that I don't have a man in my life, but it ain't okay. I am the type of woman who wants and desires to have a man in her life. I am not desperate; I am at my best when I have someone to share my life with.

I feel the void tremendously. During other times when my husband and I have been separated, I seemed to long for him. I felt as though I needed him to love. This time I recognize it is not about him, it is the fact I am a lover who has to share the joy of being loving.

Yes, I have my kids, but they are leaving me and we all know it ain't the same. Yeah, it is alright, but it ain't okay I don't have a man to share my love with. I will continue to be patient as I have for all these years, but I am on the look out. I'm ready for my David. I know God is going to hook me up better.

No comments:

Post a Comment